Cosmo Cleanse – Reboot & Reset your Body System
Cosmo Cleanse is designed for the Cosmopolitan who is always on the go and searching for a solution to reboot their body system. Cosmo Cleanse caters to all types of lifestyle preferences, from the health conscious to the fast food junkies looking to jump-start a healthy lifestyle and diet.
We live to eat, thus we believe that we should enjoy life and maximise our health by taking a few days at least once a month to cleanse our system of any toxic build up and allow our digestive system to relax and detox to ensure tip top health.
Our juices are all 100% certified organic, uniquely cold pressed in Europe and 100% vegan without any other preservatives and additives.
Our unique formulation of detox juices are completely functional foods that has an objective to serve its end.
Depending on individual’s objective and needs, we will customise a detox program for the busy Cosmopolitan to reset and reboot their body system.
Agriculture Biologique Certified
Agriculture Biologique known as Organic Agriculture belongs to the French Ministry of Agriculture is a high level of state recognition of organic agriculture in France. In Europe, the certification body must meet the EN45011 standard, which guarantees its independence and the quality of its products. If the product is not certified, it is not organic.
Organic food is produced from ingredients grown without synthetic chemicals and free of GMO (genetically modified organisms). They contain neither taste enhancers nor coloring agents nor synthetic chemical flavors. The use of additives is very limited.
Organic products are controlled at all stages. In addition to controls carried out on all agri-foodstuffs, there are specific controls on organic products carried out by an independent body approved by the public authorities. The European organic logo and the AB logo guarantee that the product complies with the rules of organic farming.
Organic agriculture is at the heart of sustainable development. It is a commitment to the well-being of future generations.
All our product lines meet with the requirements of the organic quality label Ecocert, which is a certification organization recognised in more than 80 countries. There are no genetically modified ingredients, no endangered plant species, no silicon, no petrochemicals, no chemical preservatives and no parabens. We respect the environment, so no pesticides, chemicals nor fertilisers are used on the raw ingredients from where they are harvested. The production process follows strict rules, and all sourcing; labeling, packing, manufacturing are thoroughly checked.
- Respects nature’s systems and cycles and sustains and enhances the health of soil, water, plants and animals and the balance between them;
- Contributes to a high level of biological diversity;
- Makes responsible use of energy and the natural resources, such as water, soil, organic matter and air
- Aim at producing products of high quality
- Aim at producing a wide variety of foods and other agricultural products that respond to consumers’ demand for goods produced by the use of processes that do not harm the environment, human health, plant health or animal health and welfare.
The minimum requirement of commitment concerning the ingredients:
- A minimum 95% of the vegetable ingredients are organic
- A minimum 95% of the ingredients must be of natural origin